Join Our Team:
Repute is an end-to-end branding and marketing agency in Coimbatore, helping brands with creative solutions. We are growth partners and help clients distinguish themselves and achieve tangible benefits, significantly improving their bottom line.
We are a close-knit team of professionals with unique skill sets and wide-ranging expertise in all aspects of internet marketing. We deliver and execute customized solutions to enable businesses to meet their objectives.
As an SEO strategist, you will be responsible for handling content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Market research to identify opportunities
- Work with the development team to ensure the implementation of SEO best practices on newly developed code
- Create and execute strategies to benchmark and improve website’s traffic and lead generation through organic and PPC campaigns
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data-based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Propose and execute strategies to improve and optimize campaign performance based on reports
- Organize a centralized marketing calendar/deadline for creative assets
- Good understanding of current design trends and guidelines for both mobile/web and being able to create seamless experiences across all platforms.
- Good foundation in graphic design principles, typography, color, styles Designing of all marketing materials, which includes email template design, Google display networks banners, social media banners, Landing Page Designs.
- Suggest changes to website architecture, content, linking, etc., to improve the SEO ranking for target keywords
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Communicate to the team on project development, timelines, and results
- Monitor performance metrics and collaborate with the marketing team to modify SEO strategies to improve performance
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proficiency in website analysis using a variety of analytics tools like Google Analytics, etc., and the latest keyword tools
- Sound knowledge of ranking aspects and search engine algorithms
- Experience in building and managing content using content management systems
Relationships, trust and results are ingrained in Repute’s culture, encouraging a climate of fairness, optimism, and knowledge-sharing. SEO specialists eager to learn, grow, and spread your wings, share your updated resume with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring Organization: Repute Digital Business Agency
Job Location: Coimbatore
Employment Type: Full-Time
Repute’s Digital Marketing services are highly trusted by our happy clients as we have exceeded their expectations. Join our promising Digital Marketing team to experience a level-up in your career.
Repute’s Creative team showcases success stories of creating unique content and designs that meet our clients’ goals. Become a part of our team where your creativity & talent gets acknowledged.
Repute’s Marketing services are popularly known as we have proven to be the best at delivering our client’s requirements. Apply now to join our prospective Marketing team to enhance your skills.
Web Design & Development
Repute is prominent in designing websites and development services for businesses across industries. Get yourself employed in our company where you gain the liberty to express your unique ideas.
A futuristic and inclusive environment
Become a part of an extraordinary team of creative and versatile thinkers!