Junior Quality Analyst
Junior Quality Analyst
We are dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction, and our team of experts works tirelessly to ensure that our clients’ needs are met and exceeded. With a proven track record of success and a commitment to excellence, Repute is the ideal place for motivated and talented individuals to grow their careers and make a difference in the digital marketing industry.
Our Team Of Experts
Our team of experts is made up of professionals with diverse backgrounds, including website development, digital marketing, content creation, and project management. We work together to deliver exceptional results for our clients, and we are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our processes and techniques. Our team members are passionate about their work and are committed to providing exceptional customer service at every step of the way.
Why You Should Join Repute
- Work with a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and industries.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and tools.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform functional, regression, and performance testing on digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Document and communicate test results to project stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Participate in the development and maintenance of testing environments
- Create and maintain detailed test documentation and reports
- Identify and report defects and track defects through to resolution
- Work with development teams to ensure defects are fixed and retested
- Participate in the continuous improvement of testing processes and methodologies
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to development teams
- Work with project managers to define project requirements and scope
- Participate in the development of testing standards and best practices
- Provide training and support to other team members on testing processes and tools
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and best practices related to quality assurance testing
- Participate in other tasks and projects as assigned by management
Desired Skills with 2 Years Experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to identify issues and errors
- Experience with quality assurance testing and testing methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile
- Understanding of database management systems and SQL
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities
Join Our Team
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team and help us deliver exceptional results for our clients. If you are passionate about digital marketing and quality assurance testing, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Above Job
If you are interested in applying for the Junior Quality Analyst position at Repute, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hiring Organization: Repute Digital Business Agency
Designation: Quality Analyst
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Coimbatore
Employment Type: Full-Time
Repute’s Creative team showcases success stories of creating unique content and designs that meet our clients’ goals. Become a part of our team where your creativity & talent gets acknowledged.
Repute’s Marketing services are popularly known as we have proven to be the best at delivering our client’s requirements. Apply now to join our prospective Marketing team to enhance your skills.
Digital & Social Media Marketing
Repute’s Digital Marketing services are highly trusted by our happy clients as we have exceeded their expectations. Join our promising Digital Marketing team to experience a level-up in your career.